In this virtual panel discussion hosted by the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education (WISCAPE), UW-Madison technology and instructional design experts will share “lessons learned” during the course transition from residential education to remote instruction during the COVID-19 campus closure.
Join us to learn about best practices for successful teaching and fostering student engagement and learning in remote environments.
The panelists will include:
- Brenda Spychalla, School of Education Co-CIO and Co-director, MERIT (moderator)
- Emily Baker, Manager of Online Production and Development, Continuing Studies
- Jonathan Klein, Instructional Technology Consultant, Letters & Science
- Anna Lewis, School of Education Co-CIO and Co-director, MERIT
- Maria Widmer, Instructional Designer, MERIT
This event is free and open to the public! However, please RSVP to receive details on how to join the discussion virtually using Webex.
RSVP for this Webex event.
WISCAPE is housed in the Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis (ELPA) within UW-Madison's School of Education.