Wednesday, October 18, 2017
12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
198 Education Building
1000 Bascom Mall
Join the Wisconsin Center for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education (WISCAPE) for a faculty panel examining the challenges and opportunities associated with conducting insider research, especially as it relates to methodology and epistemology.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Aydin Bal, associate professor, Rehabilitation Psychology and Special Education
- Lesley Bartlett, professor, Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Maxine McKinney De Royston, assistant professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
- Stacey Lee, professor, Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Rachelle Winkle-Wagner, associate professor, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, and a WISCAPE faculty affiliate/advisory board member (moderator)